I have a real pleasure to announce, that products of MyCuddle are certified by “The Buena Foundation” now, which awarded the “Child-friendly Design” certificate to MyCuddle!
The “Child-friendly Design” project was created by “The Buena Foundation” from Wrocław in Poland, which is responsible for organizing “Child-friendly Design and Creative Play Fair” for parents, designers and small manufacturers, who love unique, handmade products, eco-friendly and safe to play with.
All products with the “Child-friendly Design” certificate were examined by a special committee of experts, who guarantee parents that products with this certificate are child-friendly.
- Mrs. Elżbieta Ptak, a child psychologist and therapist
- Mrs. Renata Wysocka, an architect and academic lecturer of the Interior Design at the Academy of Humanities in Wrocław
- Mrs. Renata Garlińska, an owner of a portal czaszdziecmi.pl.
- Mrs. Beata Tomczyk, a production designer in the Wroclaw Puppet Theatre and academic lecturer at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław
- Mrs. Renata Juszczak, a S & D designer and initiator of projects “I love handmade” and “Child-friendly Design”
I’m so happy, and proud too!